Green Tea Press
How to Think... is a free textbook available under the GNU Free Documentation License. Readers are free to copy and distribute the text; they are also free to modify it, which allows them to adapt the book to different needs, and to help develop new material.
There are three versions of How to Think..., using the Java programming language, Python, and C++. The contents of the first six chapters are similar (except for language differences), but the later chapters are significantly different.
These book are available in a variety of electronic formats. In addition, Green Tea Press sells printed, bound copies of the Python version.
Works published by Green Tea Press on Book Gold Mine
- Computational Modeling and Complexity Science (2008)
- How To Think Like A Computer Scientist, Java Version (2002)
- How to Think Like a Computer Scientist, C++ Version (1999)
- How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python (2002)
- Learning Perl the Hard Way (2003)
- Physical Modeling in MATLAB (2010)
- The Little Book of Semaphores (2008)