The world's leading educational publisher
As the world's leading publisher of academic and reference textbooks, Prentice Hall is committed to providing the most innovative, flexible, and powerful educational materials available today.
Whether you are a student, an instructor, a prospective author, or a bookseller, this site is the place to find a host of solutions to today's classroom challenges—ranging from traditional textbooks and supplements to CD-ROMs, Companion Websites, and extensive distance learning offerings.
Works published by Prentice Hall on Book Gold Mine
- Thinking in C++, 2nd ed. Volume 1 (2001)
- A Balanced Introduction to Computer Science (2004)
- C++ A Dialog - Programming with the Standard Library (2002)
- Machine Perception (1982)
- Machine Vision: Automated Visual Inspection and Robot Vision (1991)
- Open Source Security Tools: Practical Guide to Security Applications (2004)
- The Linux Development Platform - Configuring, Using, and Maintaining a Complete Programming Environment (2003)
- Thinking in C++, Volume 2: Practical Programming (2004)
- Thinking in Java, 3rd Edition (2002)
- Writing Bug Free C Code (1995)